- At what age can a child begin your preschool program?
- What curriculum is used in elementary and middle schools?
- What type of standardized testing does your school do and how do your students score?
- What qualifications do your teachers have?
- What extracurricular activities do you provide?
The birthday cut-off is Aug. 15. Your child must be the age you
are registering for by August 15.
CLASS DAYS AVAILABLE
2’s Mon./Wed. or Tues./Thurs.
3’s Mon./Wed. or Tues./Thurs.
4’s Mon./Wed./Fri. or Tues./Thurs.
Fall 5’s Mon./Wed./Fri.
Classes may be available for children under two years of age.
Children registering for three year olds and older must be potty-trained
Preschool hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
For tuition or other information, please call the school office.
|Bible Kindergarten and 3rd grade||ACSI|
|3, 5,6,7,8||Bob Jones|
Creative Writing is taught in the Language curriculum. Classes in Music, Art, Latin, Computer, and PE are also offered.
- Each spring our students take the Stanford Achievement Test.
- In the most recent test, 76% of our students scored at least one grade level above current grade.
- 57% of our students scored three or more grade levels above current grade.
All teachers are dedicated Christians active in their local churches.
All elementary and middle school teachers have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- a Tennessee teaching license
- annual continuing education
- Girls’ and boys’ basketball
- Students also participate in county-wide, state-wide, and regional academic contests, including:
spelling bee, handwriting contests, science fair, and short story and poetry contest.