New families can apply to Towering Oaks Christian School online. If you are interested in attending our school, you can begin that process online. Not all applications will result in enrollment (it depends on the number of available seats and other considerations). Please note the following:
- All applications are reviewed. We will be following up a potential applicant with a phone call to discuss the next steps.
- All families will be interviewed and K-12 applicants will need references.
- The application and enrollment process can take some time to complete.
- There is an application fee that is non-refundable and due when you submit the application. The fee covers the costs for the review process, which involves technology and administrative expenses.
- Preschoolers should call us first. We have a class placement waitlist that is on a first come, first serve basis.
How to Apply & Enroll
You will complete the application form by following there steps in the link below. There, you will (1) Create a new account, (2) check your email to verify the account (3) Login and make a new application. You will fill out the application and submit it. When we review it, we will contact you.
To fill out an application, follow the link below