New families can apply to Towering Oaks Christian School online. If you are interested in attending our school, you can begin that process online. Not all applications will result in enrollment due to various factors, the number of available seats and other considerations. Please note the following:
- All applications are reviewed. We will be following up a potential applicant with a phone call to discuss the next steps.
- All families will be interviewed and K-12 applicants will need references.
- The application and enrollment process can take some time to complete.
- There is an application fee that is non-refundable and due when you submit the application. The fee covers the costs for the review process, which involves technology and administrative expenses.
- Preschoolers should call us first. We have a class placement waitlist that is on a first come, first serve basis.
To fill out an application, follow the link below