It is time to layout your student website. You will divide your site into 5 pages as described below. Make the title of each page the same as the bold text:
Home page – A page that is like the cover for a book as well as a description of your page. Include at least one paragraph about yourself as well as an image that you believe represents yourself.
Blog page – Empty, will contain your blog later – WordPress will handle this automatically.
About Me page – A page where you describe yourself in 3 paragraphs or more.
Pictures page – A page where you can share images of anything you enjoy
Links page – A page listing websites you enjoy online, must have 5+ links.
Do not upload images of your house, yourself or someone you know.
Steps to complete assignment:
- Create each of your 5 pages, title the page and leave its content blank. Press publish. We’ll add content to it later.
Make sure you are creating Pages, not posts!
- We will enter the dashboard to assign the Home page and Blog page together.
- We’ll make sure your pages appear in your sites navigation menu in the dashboard.
- We’ll go to each page and edit its contents according to the description above (except for the Blog page).
- We’ll remove unwanted pages from your site in the dashboard.