You will create an imaginary product, name it, set a price and post a listing for that product on your site.
Login to your (sandbox) PayPal account and generate a Payment button. Copy the code.
- Login to sandbox.paypal.com (you will find yourself on the “home page). Use this information to login.
- Click “PayPal Checkout”
- Scroll to “Button Generator” an click “Start Setup”
- Fill in the fields and pick a style you like.
- Click “Copy Code”
Create a new Post for an imaginary product of your picking. Name the product and think of a description.
- Title your post using the name of your imaginary product
- Write a short description of your post
- Insert an image from your image gallery
- Paste the code you copied above into the post as described below:
- Click the + button
- Click “Custom HTML”
- In the new text area, right click and press Paste.
- Publish your product.
Your button should look something like this. Note, this button is an example only, it will not accept real money.